- EVERYDAY WEAR An apricot toned suede, the perfect neutral, a beach essential and an everyday classic summer shoe.
- EUROPEAN STYLE – Designed by sisters in London and made with skill by local workers in a family-run factory on the tiny Spanish island of Menorca. Palmaira Sandals has been featured in British Vogue and across the world, gaining a loyal and devoted customer base, with signature styles selling out as they launch.
- HANDMADE AUTHENTIC ARTISAN PRODUCT – Each pair of avarcas is made to the highest standard by European artisan craftsmen, following the traditional methods passed down through generations of shoemakers. Each pair comes with a Menorcan Government Authenticity Certificate.
- PREMIUM LEATHER - Breathable and comfortable soft leather uppers with leather lining on both the uppers and soles.
- COMFORT & SIZING –– True to size, we recommend buying the sandals snug as the leather does give after a couple of wears. The flexible, hard-wearing rubber sole guarantees non-slip and freedom of movement with a heel strap that stays up.
Sole: Rubber TR